Know the writer
1. When did you start writing and what inspired you to write?
I started at 17 and thrilled that my first fiction was accepted by Women’s Era. Considering my age today my volume of written work should have been larger.
2. Which books influenced much of your writing?
I am a voracious reader so can’t really pinpoint. I am fond of any printed materials.
3. What do you think about Penmancy?
Heard about it from a friend when I was feeling low that my idea generation wasn’t happening as my life at home was quite not amenable for peace!
4. Which Penmancy writers you like and why?
I am really too new to answer this honestly. I only know those writers whose work I read when I had submitted and needed to critique.
5. What advice you can give to fellow beginning writers in the community?