- Harness Writing
- Book Nook
1. The poem must have a 14-line rhyming couplet
(Tip: A couplet is a two-line verse which rhymes and forms a unit alone or a part of a poem)
2. Do not alter the word prompt in any way.
3. All poems must have a title.
4. Poem/s must be the entrant’s original work and entries must not have been published, self-published, published on a website, broadcast or featured anywhere. NO PLAGIARISM, please!!
5. Every poet may submit up to 3 entries.
6. Send your poems to email@example.com in a word document along with your bio in 2-3 lines (in the third person). You may also submit the cover of your poem. (optional)
The closing date of the event is January 25, 2019. Results will be announced on January 30, 2019
What better reward than to get instant feedback and encouragement!
Get an instant review from fellow writers and readers. Additionally, earn Penmancy Points.
Start earning Penmancy Points as soon as you submit a poem.
For details of Penmancy Points: