Skip to content
Theme: One quirk you’d wanna fulfill in 2019.
How to enter:
- Write a short story (fiction/ non-fiction) or poem in 100 words (drabble) using the theme (not the exact words)
- Only one entry from a writer to be submitted.
- Send your submissions at email@example.com (Mark ‘Ringing in the New Year’ as the subject.) You may also use this link to submit your entry: https://bit.ly/2ERAqKv
- Submissions end at 3 pm IST, 31st December 2018.
- The stories will be shared in the group Write.Read.Support. between 8 pm on 30th December 2018 and 8 pm on 31st December 2018.
- Readers must rate the stories on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest.
- Ratings on the shared posts on your FB timelines/page will also be considered. While sharing your post make it ‘public’ with the hashtags #Quirky19 and #Penmancy. The more you share the higher your chances to win!!
- Total ratings to be considered for the event up to 9 pm IST, 31st December 2018.
- Top 20% of the entries, from the total entries submitted, would be highlighted separately as winning entries on the website.
- Winner/s announcement at midnight (31st December 2018 – 1st January 2019)
- Winners earn 50 Penmancy Points each too!!
Let’s ring in the new year with a BANG!!
For additional queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org
P.s. Stories shared elsewhere on another platform are subject to be out of contention for winning. Kindly refrain.