This Father’s Day, deliver a message to show how much you have gained under the protective cover of your dad.
Write a letter to your dad on the theme “…because you told me so”. Even if the quoted words do not appear in your text, yet the message should deliver the same.
- Based on the above theme, write a letter between 250-300 words. Send in your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org in a word document. The subject of your mail should be “Entry for #LetterUnsentToDad″ (compulsory).
- Entries exceeding (or falling short of) the word limit will stand disqualified for the event. (Penmancy Tip: Use https://wordcounter.io/ to check your word count.)
- Previously published or plagiarized works will not be considered for contention. The writer of such content stands a chance to be disqualified for the next Penmancy event.
- Submission to be sent between June 15, 2019, 8 am IST and June 16, 2019, 8 pm IST.
- The stories shall be published till 8 am IST on June 17, 2019.
- Results shall be declared on June 17, 2019, at 8 pm IST.
- Writers of top 2 stories will win a book “Expecting Daddy Delivers” by Rakhi Kapoor
For queries write to us.
Check out the entries here:
Stay tuned for more at :