A feminist is anyone who recognises the equality and full humanity of women and men.
– Gloria Steinem
Use the theme and write a fictional/non-fictional story. You need not necessarily use the quote in the story.
Send in your entries to email@example.com in a word document. The subject of your mail should be “Entry for #MarchOn″ (compulsory).
- Based on the above quote, write a fictional/non-fictional story between 250-300 words about a feminist (male/female).
- Entries exceeding (or falling short of) the word limit will stand disqualified for the event. (Penmancy Tip: Use https://wordcounter.io/ to check your word count.)
- Previously published or plagiarized works will not be considered for contention. The writer of such content stands a chance to be disqualified for the next Penmancy event.
- Submission to be sent between March 8, 2019, 8 am IST and March 9, 2019, 8 am IST.
- The stories shall be published till 6 pm IST on March 9, 2019.
- Results shall be declared on March 9, 2019, at 8 pm IST.
- Top 3 stories of the event shall be highlighted separately on Penmancy- Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter.
For queries write to us.
Stay tuned for more at :
Check out the entries here: