A drabble is a short work of fiction of one hundred words in length. The purpose of the drabble is brevity, testing the author’s ability to express interesting and meaningful ideas in a confined space. (Source)
Based on the above definition, we announce a weekend event for drabble writing on our Facebook page .
1. A picture is worth a 100 words, so pen your story (fiction/non-fiction) based on a picture prompt (in exactly 100 words, nothing more and nothing less).
The pictures are sponsored by Sid Balachandran. You may connect with him on Instagram (@itookthose)
2. Top 5 stories shared as comments on the thread will be showcased separately (previously published works will not be considered)
3. The event will be announced every Saturday at 8 a.m. IST and will remain open till Sunday at 8 p.m. IST.
4. Results of the event shall be declared on the subsequent Monday at 8 p.m. IST
5. Do add your other writer friends at the event. The more the merrier, you see! Have fun!!!
Queries can be addressed through this link: https://penmancy.com/penmancy/contact/
Follow us on Social Media:
Penmancy gets a small share of every purchase you make through these links, and every little helps us continue bringing you the reads you love!