A drabble is a short work of fiction of one hundred words in length. The purpose of the drabble is brevity, testing the author’s ability to express interesting and meaningful ideas in a confined space. (Source)
Based on the above definition, we host a weekend event for drabble writing on our Facebook page.
1. A picture is worth a 100 words, so pen your story (fiction/non-fiction) based on a picture prompt (in exactly 100 words, nothing more and nothing less). Check the word limit here: https://wordcounter.io/
2. Top 5 stories shared as comments on the thread will be showcased separately (previously published works will not be considered)
3. The event will be announced every Saturday at 8 a.m. IST and will remain open till Sunday at 8 p.m. IST.
4. Results of the event shall be declared on the subsequent Monday at 8 p.m. IST
5. Do tag your other writer friends at the event. The more the merrier, you see! Have fun!!!
For queries contact us.
Follow us on Social Media:
Latest posts by Penmancy (see all)
- 5 differences between blogging and creative writing - 4 May 2019
- Tips on Playwriting - 15 Apr 2019
- Introduction to Playwriting - 8 Apr 2019