winter, breath, night, beauty, heart
1. The poem can be either a free verse or a narrative.
2. All the given words should appear in the poem and may be used anywhere in any order, however, entries can be on any subject.
3. All poems must have a title and must be between 20 to 25 lines in length (excluding title).
4. Poem/s must be the entrant’s original work and entries must not have been published, self-published, published on a website, broadcast or featured anywhere.
5. Every poet may submit up to 3 entries.
6. Send your poems to firstname.lastname@example.org in a word document along with poet’s bio in 2-3 lines (in the third person). You may also submit the cover of your poem.
The closing date of the competition is 25 November 2018.
What better reward than to get instant feedback and encouragement!
Get an instant review from fellow writers and readers. Additionally, earn Penmancy Points.
Start earning Penmancy Points as soon as you submit a poem.
For details of Penmancy Points:
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Connect on Facebook