1. The poem must have 4-stanza, 16-line and follows the ABAB rhyme scheme (alternate rhyme) on any theme. In #ABAB rhyme scheme, the last words in the first and third lines of each stanza rhyme and the last words in the second and fourth lines rhyme.
2. All poems must have a title.
4. Poem/s must be the entrant’s original work and entries must not have been published, self-published, published on a website, broadcast or featured anywhere.
5. Every poet may submit up to 3 entries.
6. Send your poems to firstname.lastname@example.org in a word document along with poet’s bio in 2-3 lines (in the third person). You may also submit the cover of your poem.
The closing date of the event is 25 December 2018.
What better reward than to get instant feedback and encouragement!
Get an instant review from fellow writers and readers. Additionally, earn Penmancy Points.