We love animated films, especially the ones that travel through our childhood and reach our hearts. This journey has often taken us to the wider expanses of our emotions and has helped us build stronger foundations of character. Some of these characters have etched their mark on our hearts like none other.
From the characters given below, choose the pair that you most relate to and develop a beautiful #QuinTale:
- Pooh and Piglet (Winnie The Pooh)
- Mickey and Pluto (Disney Series)
- Timon and Pumba (The Lion King)
- Sven and Kristoff (Frozen)
- Buzz and Woody (Toy Story)
- Dory and Marlin (Finding Nemo)
- Mowgli and Baloo (Jungle Book)
- Manny and Diego (Ice Age)
- Manny and Sid (Ice Age)
- Remy and Linguini (Ratatouille)
- Stories to be based on the given prompt. Use the characteristics displayed by these animated characters and develop them into characters of your own. (The story may not be genre specific).
- Writers may submit 3 entries of unique storylines. Only fresh stories are accepted for the event. (No plagiarism). The last date of submission is October 25, 2018.
- The submitted story/stories must be between 450-500 words (each). Entries lower than or exceeding the word limit will stand disqualified for the event. (Penmancy Tip: Use https://wordcounter.io/ to check your word count.)
- Send in your entries to email@example.com in a word document (.doc) along with a 2-3-line bio (in the third person) and a cover picture for the story. The subject of your mail should be “Entry for QuinTale-02″.
Latest posts by Penmancy (see all)
- 5 differences between blogging and creative writing - 4 May 2019
- Tips on Playwriting - 15 Apr 2019
- Introduction to Playwriting - 8 Apr 2019