“There’s a surprise for you in the garage.”
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1. Stories to be based on the given prompt. Use the given dialogue prompt in your story without alteration. (Highlight the prompt for us to recognise it easily in your story.)
2. The submitted story/stories must be between 450-500 words (each). Entries lower than or exceeding the word limit will stand disqualified for the event. (Penmancy Tip:- Use https://wordcounter.io/ to check your word count.)
3. Writers may submit 3 entries of unique storylines. Only fresh stories are accepted for the event.
4. Send in your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org in a word document along with a 2-3 line bio and a cover picture for the story. The subject of your mail should be “Entry for QuinTale-04″.
5. Most of all- HAVE FUN!!
P.s.: Last date of submission is December 28, 2018.
What better reward than to get instant feedback and encouragement! Get an instant review from fellow writers and readers.
Additionally, earn Penmancy Points. Start earning Penmancy Points as soon as you submit a story.
For details of Penmancy Points:
Latest posts by Penmancy (see all)
- 5 differences between blogging and creative writing - 4 May 2019
- Tips on Playwriting - 15 Apr 2019
- Introduction to Playwriting - 8 Apr 2019