Love manifests in many ways. It emerges from the hesitant crevices of our mind out in the open for our beloved to take over. It helps the ailing heart to soothe and recover. It envelops our being while we are unaware that a cosy cushion is created around us. Whatever love looks or feels like is an emotion that is so personal to us that even if others can see it they can never really know. Because only you can!
This Valentine’s Day, we wish to hear a #SliceOfLove from your life. Tell us about your first crush or first love in not more than 250 words.
Send in your entries to email@example.com in a word document. The subject of your mail should be “Entry for #SliceOfLove″ (compulsory).
- Use the theme and write a non-fictional story in the first person, between 230-250 words.
- Entries exceeding the word limit will stand disqualified for the event. (Penmancy Tip: Use https://wordcounter.io/ to check your word count.)
- Previously published or plagiarized works will not be considered for contention. The writer of such content stands a chance to be disqualified for the next Penmancy event.
- Submission to be sent between February 12, 2019, 8 am IST and February 14, 2019, 8 am IST.
- Results shall be declared on February 14, 2019, at 8 pm IST.
- Top 3 winning stories of the event shall be highlighted separately on Penmancy- Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter.
For queries write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned for more at :