A father is neither an anchor to hold us back to where we are going nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
Over the years you may have encountered difficult situations where you wished you had the answers yourself. However, there was one person who gave them to you –your father. Do share with us lesson/s that you learnt from him and how he was the guiding light of your life.
- Based on the above premise, write a fictional story between 250-300 words. Send in your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org in a word document. The subject of your mail should be “Entry for #DaddyDayLessons″ (compulsory). Make sure to give a title to your story.
- Entries exceeding (or falling short of) the word limit will stand disqualified for the event. (Penmancy Tip: Use https://wordcounter.io/ to check your word count.)
- Previously published or plagiarized works will not be considered for contention. The writer of such content stands a chance to be disqualified for the next Penmancy event.
- Submission to be sent between June 20, 2020, 8 am IST and June 21, 2020, 8 am IST.
- The stories shall be published till 6 pm IST on June 21, 2020.
- Results shall be declared on June 21, 2020, at 8 pm IST.
- Writers of top 2 stories will win earn 150 PPs.
For queries write to us.
Check the submitted stories here:
Connect with Penmancy:
Penmancy gets a small share of every purchase you make through these links, and every little helps us continue bringing you the reads you love!