From the below-given idioms, select one and interpret it in your own way. Your choices are-
- old habits die hard -This expression means that people are often reluctant to change the way they do something, especially if they have been doing it for a long time.
- fat cat – To refer to a rich and powerful person as a fat cat means that you disapprove of the way they use their money or power.
- fast talker – A person who speaks quickly and easily but cannot always be trusted is called a fast talker.
- off the mark – If something is off the mark, it is incorrect or inaccurate.
- once in a blue moon – Something that happens once in a blue moon happens rarely or hardly ever.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Winners of the event:
Check the submitted stories here:
Follow us on social media: