Write a 4-stanza poem about an enchanting place (that you have visited or want to visit, real or imaginary).
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1. Your poem/s must follow the AABBA rhyme scheme.
(Tip: AABBA rhyming scheme simply means all lines with the same letters rhyme.)
2. All poems must have a title.
3. Poem/s must be the entrant’s original work and entries must not have been previously published elsewhere. NO PLAGIARISM, please!
4. You may submit up to 3 entries. (or any additional as guest entries)
5. Send your poems to firstname.lastname@example.org in a word document along with your bio in 2-3 lines (in the third person)- need not to send if previously sent, lest you need them updated. You may also submit the cover of your poem. (optional)
The closing date of the event is February 20, 2019. Results will be announced on February 27, 2019.
What better reward than to get instant feedback and encouragement!
Get an instant review from fellow writers and readers. Additionally, earn Penmancy Points.
Start earning Penmancy Points as soon as you submit a poem.
For details of Penmancy Points:
Join us on social media:
Check the submitted entries here: